Creativity helps us connect to what truly matters and to make positive change
Debbie is joined by Fusion Mineral Paints in hosting a unique five-day retreat focusing on creativity, wellness and relaxation at Villa Reniella in the heart of Tuscany. This shorter retreat of exciting workshops is something you may like to include whilst travelling here in Europe.
There is no need to be an experienced artist to enjoy this getaway as it is designed to nourish your inner artist and to get your creative juices flowing. It is a wonderful way to have fun, free your emotions, relieve stress and explore thoughts. Workshops are held in a friendly and informal setting on our 100-acre property and at local artisan studios – from painting furniture, water colouring, stenciling, wild flower arranging and cooking classes.
Enjoy the camaraderie of like-minded others, delicious Tuscan cuisine, local wines, yoga and daily walks through the olive groves.
Share a luxury suite with a friend or relative, or book a private room if you wish to come solo. Each suite has its own entrance, garden or patio, WIFI, safe, Italian linens and designer bathroom. The Creative retreat is limited to 18 guests. Ladies and gentlemen are welcome.
- 5 nights’ luxury accommodation – share with a friend or relative or book a private suite
- All suites have their own entrance and garden or patio and are equipped with air-conditioning, a luxurious bathroom, safe, USB chargers and WIFI.
- All meals enjoyed al fresco at the villa. All allergies & food preferences can be accommodated.
- Healthy, organic breakfasts
- Creative workshops:
- Furniture painting
- Wild flower arranging
- Gourmet Tuscan Cooking class
- Evening discussion forums
- Open bar – wine, prosecco and spirits plus filtered water, tea and coffee
- Art supplies for the workshops and packing materials to take your creations home
- Daily guided hikes through the iconic Tuscan countryside
- Infinity pool
- DT waterbottle
- DT apron
- All taxes
What’s not included:
- Airfare to/from Rome Fiumicino
- Transportation to/from Villa Reniella
- Staff gratuities
We can recommend car services from/to Rome or the nearest train station in Chianciano Terme – Chiusi (40 minutes away)