This cooking retreat is all about the wonders of fresh, simple Tuscan cuisine. Apart from daily cooking classes under the guise of Chef Francesco and celebrity Chef Lynn (Iron Chef) Crawford meals will be enjoyed alfresco at the villa and in local gourmet restaurants including a Michelin starred marvel. If you know Chef Lynn you know how much fun this week will be. Men and women are welcome for this epic event.
- 6 nights’ luxury accommodation – share with a friend or relative or book a private suite.
- All suites have their own entrance and garden or patio and are equipped with air-conditioning, a luxurious bathroom, safe, USB chargers and WIFI.
- Pick-up in Rome and return transportation to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- All Transport while staying at the villa
- All gourmet meals enjoyed al fresco at the villa or in local gourmet restaurants. All allergies & food preferences can be accommodated.
- Healthy, organic breakfasts
- Morning Yoga
- Daily Cooking classes
- A truffle hunt
- Wine tasting
- Olive oil tasting and guidance
- Real farm-to-table experience
- E-Bike excursion (weather dependent)
- Open bar – wine, prosecco and spirits plus filtered water, tea and coffee
- Exceptional shopping and visits to local medieval towns
- Daily guided hikes through the iconic Tuscan countryside
- Infinity pool
- DT waterbottle
- DT apron
- All taxes
What’s not included:
- Airfare to/from Rome Fiumicino
- Staff gratuities