A once-in-a-lifetime experience, The Girls’ Getaway is a unique retreat hosted by Debbie Travis at her home and boutique hotel, Villa Reniella, a magnificent property in the heart of Tuscany. This is a land where dreams come true, where guests gain a fresh perspective on both their personal and work lives. Join in the camaraderie of like-minded others and take time to just be in the moment. There are daily events from biking through the Tuscan countryside on the latest E-bikes, to winetasting in local vineyards, yoga, walks through the olive groves, massages, cooking classes, evening forums and shopping in medieval hilltop villages, or take time to relax by the infinity pool. Be inspired by the breathtaking surroundings, gorgeous rooms and the most delicious Tuscan cuisine, all in a friendly and informal setting.
Share a luxury suite with a friend or relative or book a private room if you wish to come solo. The Tuscan Girls’ Getaway is open to ladies only and is limited to 18 guests.
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation – share with a friend or relative or book a private suite.
- All suites have their own entrance and garden or patio and are equipped with air-conditioning, Italian linens, a luxurious bathroom, safe, USB chargers and WIFI.
- Pick-up in Rome and return transportation to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- All transport while staying at the villa
- All meals enjoyed al fresco at the villa or in local gourmet restaurants. All allergies & food preferences can be accommodated.
- Healthy, organic breakfasts
- Mindfulness & meditation classes
- Morning Yoga
- Cooking classes
- Wine Tasting
- E-Bike excursion (weather dependent)
- Inspirational speakers and evening forums
- Open bar – wine, prosecco and spirits plus filtered water, tea and coffee
- Exceptional shopping and visits to local medieval towns
- Daily guided hikes through the iconic Tuscan countryside
- Infinity pool
- DT waterbottle
- DT apron
- All taxes
What’s not included:
- Airfare to/from Rome Fiumicino
- Staff gratuities