Food is a way of life in Italy – and in Tuscany, it is always local and fresh. So, if you adore Italian food, wine and wonderful company, join us for a unique culinary experience. Come solo, as a couple, or with friends – the guys are invited for this retreat! Join your hosts Debbie Travis and Chef Francesco, an extraordinary Tuscan chef, for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure as we explore the hidden gems of the Tuscan cuisine, inspirational cooking classes, alfresco meals and world-class restaurants. Take part in winetasting at fascinating wineries and castles, truffle hunts, foraging and extraordinary shopping as we venture off the tourist map. Your home-away-from-home, Villa Reniella, offers luxury accommodation, breathtaking views, an infinity swimming pool and a 100 acres of walking trails through vineyards and olive groves.
Share a stunning suite or book a private room if you wish to come solo. Places are limited to 20 guests.
For dates see our calendar page – for pricing please click the Join Us button.
- 6 nights’ luxury accommodation – share with a friend or relative or book a private suite.
- All suites have their own entrance and garden or patio and are equipped with air-conditioning, Italian linens, a luxurious bathroom, safe, USB chargers and WIFI.
- Pick-up in Rome and return transportation to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- All transport while staying at the villa
- All meals enjoyed al fresco at the villa or in local gourmet restaurants. All allergies & food preferences can be accommodated.
- Healthy, organic breakfasts
- Morning Yoga
- Cooking classes
- Truffle and foraging trip
- E-Bike excursion (weather dependent)
- Evening forums and cocktails
- Open bar – wine, prosecco and spirits plus filtered water, tea and coffee
- Exceptional shopping and visits to local medieval towns
- Daily guided hikes through the iconic Tuscan countryside
- Infinity pool
- DT waterbottle
- DT apron
- All taxes
What’s not included:
- Airfare to/from Rome Fiumicino
- Staff gratuities