Hosted by designers Debbie Travis & Tommy Smythe
We are delighted to offer this special ‘once in a lifetime event.’ Debbie Travis is joined by multi-talented designer Tommy Smythe in hosting a retreat at the utterly glorious Villa Reniella in the heart of Tuscany. Focused on creativity, wellness and having fun, this is your chance to escape, relax and learn. The event is carefully planned and packed with take-home information. Join Tommy’s guided workshops on designing and decorating, cooking classes with Chef Francesco, early morning walks through the olive groves, yoga, E-biking, massage, enlightening forums with Debbie, artisan shopping, wine tasting and so much more.
Be inspired by the breathtaking surroundings, gorgeous rooms and the most delicious Tuscan cuisine in a friendly and informal setting. Share a luxury suite with a friend or relative or book a private room if you wish to come solo. The retreat is open to ladies and gentlemen and is limited to 18 guests.
It is time to have fun, slow down, find balance and nourish your creativity.
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation – share with a friend or relative or book a private suite.
- All suites have their own entrance and garden or patio and are equipped with air-conditioning, Italian linens, a luxurious bathroom, safe, USB chargers and WIFI.
- Pick-up in Rome and return transportation to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- All transport while staying at the villa
- All meals enjoyed al fresco at the villa or in local gourmet restaurants. All allergies & food preferences can be accommodated.
- Healthy, organic breakfasts
- Design workshops
- Morning Yoga
- Cooking classes
- Wine Tasting
- E-Biking through the iconic Tuscan landscape (weather dependent)
- Inspirational speakers and evening forums
- Open bar – wine, prosecco and spirits plus filtered water, tea and coffee
- Exceptional shopping and visits to local medieval towns
- Daily guided hikes through the iconic Tuscan countryside
- Infinity pool
- DT waterbottle
- DT apron
- All taxes
What’s not included:
- Airfare to/from Rome Fiumicino
- Staff gratuities